- How many photographers will be at my wedding or event?
- Do you shoot destination weddings?
- How many images will I receive from my wedding?
- How many images will I receive from my portrait session?
- What should we wear for our session?
- When will my images be ready?
- How do I reserve my date?
- What form of payment do you accept?
- When should I schedule my newborn session?
- When should I schedule my maternity session?
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
I always have a second shooter with me on all weddings. Depending on the size of the event and the needs, I will have one or more photographers with me.
Absolutely, traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I have been honored to shoot weddings in Japan, Hawaii and Catalina to name a few. My dream is to shoot a wedding in India!
Typically you will receive 600-800.
Typically you will receive 20-30 images.
I encourage everyone to be themselves but please stay away from crazy patterns, logos, writing and pictures as they will be distracting.
Weddings: 4-6 weeks
Portrait Sessions: 2-3 weeks
Your date is not reserved until a 50% non-refundable retainer has been paid.
Cash, check and all major debit & credit cards.
5 to 7 days after your beautiful baby is born is the ideal time but no later than 2 weeks.
I would recommend doing it in your 7th or 8th month. Remember you want a beautiful baby bump not something that looks like a beer belly :)
Teleportation, no more bad food while being cramped on an airplane with a crying kid.